Motivational Education Image
Motivational Education Image
Motivational Education Image
Motivational Education Image


Have a question? You can click on a question in order to view the answer or simply scroll down through the list. If you cannot find the answers you need in this section, please feel free to Contact Us for further assistance.

Q. How do I obtain a copy of my credit bureau report?
A. An amendment to the federal Fair Credit Report Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide consumer reporting companies to provide you with a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months.  Detailed information regarding how and when you can obtain your report can be found at , 877.322.8228, and Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281.

If you have received an adverse action letter, you may be entitled to receive a free credit report from the reporting agency identified on the letter. You have 60 days from the date on the adverse action letter to request the report. Credit Bureau Contact Information

Q. Is the information I submit through this site secure?
A. Ensuring your privacy and security is important to us. Information submission through the site is encrypted by an industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection to protect the transmission of sensitive data. 256-bit encryption is used for all secure transactions. To verify your session is secure, look for https: instead of http: in the URL, and the closed padlock icon located in the address bar of your browser.

Although these security measures are in place, if you would rather not handle a transaction online, you can submit your request by contacting us via phone or mail.

Q. How can I submit my application?
A. Some loan programs allow you to electronically sign and submit your application. Those programs will walk you through the submission process as you complete your application.

All loan programs offer the option to print, sign, and submit your application by uploading and submitting it to RLPC through our Contact Us page. You may also mail or fax your application. See our Contact Us page for our address and fax number.

Q. I was notified my application is incomplete. How can I submit the missing information?
A. Documents and other information can be provided securely by uploading and submitting them through Contact Us. You may also mail or fax your documents. Some information may be provided by calling Customer Service at 877.444.0300. RLPC reserves the right to request any or all information in writing.

Q. How do I call you from outside the United States?
A. Contact RLPC by phone at 605.323.2940.

Q. How do I change my address?
A. All address changes must be submitted via fax or mail. A change of address form is available on Forms for your convenience.

© 2019 Richland Loan Processing Center, LLC - All Rights Reserved | Phone: 605.323.2940 | Fax: 605.361.3947